Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skiing tracking

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
A link with ski tracks would be nice. Ski tracks is good at what it does . Fitbit could just translate that activity to meet its own data analysis
Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello, @Metalmin! It is nice to have you here. You can manually log non step based activities to your dashboard. 

And it would be a good idea to have this recorded by the tracker in the future, you can vote for this suggestion here

See you around. 

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

I've been using Ski Tracks to record my skiiing for a couple of years now and I've just finished creating a web service to import Ski Tracks runs into Fitbit as activites since the Ionic still doesnt have a skiing activity. If you've used Ski Tracks you just need to export the session as a SKIZ file and the service will do the rest.

The Fitbit API doesnt allow me to upload the GPS data to the activity, so instead the service bundles all the runs as TCX files them allows you to download them as a ZIP file.

SkiTracks to Fitbit Importer Please let me know if you find it useful

Ionic & Aria, Blaze (retired), Alta (retired), Surge (retired), Charge HR (retired), One (retired), Classic (retired) | Microsoft Surface | Google Pixel 2XL Android FitBit App
Best Answer
0 Votes