Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Efficiency

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where do you see this reading? I don't see this on the android app nor on the fitbit app on windows.  It shows hours slept, times awake and restless but no efficency % anywhere I can find.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @Woolyg welcome aboard to our community. Note that the sleep efficiency is displayed on your web Dashboard. On the mobile apps it will display only the summary as you are able to see now, but If you want to see the efficiency in percentage go to your sleep section using your web browser. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hello @Woolyg welcome aboard to our community. Note that the sleep efficiency is displayed on your web Dashboard. On the mobile apps it will display only the summary as you are able to see now, but If you want to see the efficiency in percentage go to your sleep section using your web browser. 

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you have more questions.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Why make one use a browser to see this? How hard is it to update the code in the app on Android to show this. I as most never go to the website through a browser.

Thanks for your quick response.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Woolyg, thank you for your feedback. The purpose of the app is to show your information on to go giving you more details of your sleep in time as you know. However I invite you  to make your voice heard in our Feature Requests board.  Please take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments.

See ya later my friend.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the response.

The point was that everything is moving to mobile.  So why would FitBit not make available the stats that are a feature of their products on their mobile application?  In today's day and age it is undesirable to make someone go to a browser to get information when the manaufatuer has an app that should show the information their product provides.  If their was not app then it would make sense.

Gary

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would appear that a recent update has removed Sleep Efficiency from the Web Dashboard now.   This was the most useful piece of information to me and I could never for the life of me figure out why it wasn't on the Android App and now I'm even more annoyed it seems to have been removed from the Web Dashboard.  The new dashboard sleep details are less useful than before.   How do I get the old sleep information back and how do I request sleep efficiency be part of the android app?

Best Answer

I agree I miss this calculation

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @KlinkNJ and @jwkde, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. For more details about the sleep page in the Fitbit Dashboard take a look at this post: Questions about the new website sleep page at fitbit.com/sleep.

Thank you a lot for all the feedback provided. I know sometimes the changes might be a little bit frustrating but we're working every day to make the best products and services and the comments like yours make us grow every day.

See you around and hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes