Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep benchmark missing on app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not have the option to compare my sleep to others with the benchmarks in the app. I have deleted and redownloaded the app twice. I have time asleep, sleep schedule and sleep quality. I have never had the benchmark option and didn’t realize it was a possibility until I started looking for ways to improve my sleep. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for posting your picture and for answering my questions @ChaoticMum

As you mentioned the benchmark is based on published data and shows how your sleep stage estimates from the previous night compare to the averages of others who are the same age range and gender (source). But this features belongs to specific trackers, since it works by hand with Sleep Stages; if you use a Fitbit device with heart-rate tracking (except Fitbit Charge HR or Fitbit Surge that were designed with different technology) to track your sleep, you can see a record of the sleep stages you cycle through at night.

So, it is not an issue from the Fitbit App; if you own the Fitbit Surge it won't have the option to report this data. For more information about the trackers and watches with the Sleep Stages option visit this page: fitbit.com/compare.

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @ChaoticMum! Please receive a warm welcome to the Fitbit Family! It's great to see you participating in our Community! Smiley Happy

Thanks for posting your inquiry here and for trying those steps too.Using the sleep benchmarks to get more details to improve your sleep is a great idea. What platform are you using? Have you tried to log in from another device? If you can add a screenshot of the information that you're getting, it'd be great.

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello!

I am using iPhone 7, most recent iOS. 

I have logged in via Safari as well as the app plus i have used the dashbpatd on my Surface. Those are the only devices I own. BC7138E4-CF3B-4390-BCBA-213334D5E188.png 

Best Answer

Thanks for posting your picture and for answering my questions @ChaoticMum

As you mentioned the benchmark is based on published data and shows how your sleep stage estimates from the previous night compare to the averages of others who are the same age range and gender (source). But this features belongs to specific trackers, since it works by hand with Sleep Stages; if you use a Fitbit device with heart-rate tracking (except Fitbit Charge HR or Fitbit Surge that were designed with different technology) to track your sleep, you can see a record of the sleep stages you cycle through at night.

So, it is not an issue from the Fitbit App; if you own the Fitbit Surge it won't have the option to report this data. For more information about the trackers and watches with the Sleep Stages option visit this page: fitbit.com/compare.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer