Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep logs in blank

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My sleeps aren’t being logged. And when I do add a log, all the sleep stats are recorded for the beginning of my sleep and the rest of the Night it’s blank or “asleep”. Do I need to update my surge?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LRod75 nice to see you here! 

Thanks for explaining what is happening with your Surge. Please try to restart it, hopefully this will solve the issues that you're having with your sleep logs.

Give it a try keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @LRod75 nice to see you here! 

Thanks for explaining what is happening with your Surge. Please try to restart it, hopefully this will solve the issues that you're having with your sleep logs.

Give it a try keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks for the suggestion but it didn’t work. 

What i did notice was the the lights on the sensor doesn’t work and when it does it blinks twice. I also noticed that the green light isn’t as bright when it’s blinking.

And today although I logged over 15000 steps none of the stats logged. No hourly 250+ steps, heart rate and still no sleep log. 

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @LRod75 and for trying the restart on your Surge. As you're having more issues with your Fitbit, I've requested a case for you; our team will be contacting you via email shortly. 

Let me know if you have questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have same problem, Surge won’t register sleep. I decoupled it from IOS app and reinstalled it. Still won’t read sleep.

Best Answer
Hi Mitzvah,

Basically there is solution to fix it. Fitbit just offered a time limited
discount to purchase a new Fitbit watch.

Considering you probably spent a few hundred dollars(more for us in Canada)
ridiculous that's all they can do. I believe it was like a 25% off offer
and only valid for a limited time, cant remember exactly how long.

I just recently wore the watch again this week as it still counts steps!

I wish they did more since these watches aren't cheap.

Hope this helps

Keep stepping till it stops working,

Lee
Best Answer
0 Votes