Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep not recording

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently, my Fitbit is not recording the first couple of hours of my sleep. I have cleaned the bottom of the watch as described but to no avail.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm happy to see you here @Gman38, please receive a warm welcome! Robot Happy

Sorry to hear about the missing hours of your sleep, thanks for trying that step to help your little buddy! If your Fitbit is still having issues getting your complete period of sleep, please restart your Surge and check the Sleep Sensitivity on the settings in your Fitbit Account. This is to make sure the sensitive setting is not causing your device to record nearly all movements as time spent restless or awake. If so you can use the "Normal"  option instead.

Hope this helps, keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I did as you suggested and the shortage occurred again, the next night. I went to bed at 11pm, slept till 8am. My Fitbit recorded my sleep from 3am to 8am. There was no restless or awake times or bars in my sleep hours.

Best Answer

Thank you for getting back @Singhp4! Thank you for trying the suggested workaround. Since those steps didn't solve the issue you're having, I've requested to our Support team to create a case on your behalf. You should soon receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums. Smiley Happy

Keep me posted on the resolution!  Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer