Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages for surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please add the sleep stages to the surge being your top product it should be able to do what other smaller products are able to do. Let me know if that is not going to be done.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @adit2211, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Cat Very Happy

Thanks for your question. Actually, we still don't have any information about this specific feature for the Fitbit Surge. You can add your request to this Feature Suggestion thread: Sleep Stages for Surge. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains.

We know that this is something that our users need and want, that's why our devs and engineers are always reviewing the Feature Suggestion board. However, I wouldn't like giving you any false expectations or misleading info.

So, please stay stunned and keep on eye on the Fitbit.com/news for more information on what's next.

See you around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes