Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split time missing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I sync my surge with my iphone after a run, I used to be able to see my split TIMES on my fitbit app.  Now it just shows my mile pace for my splits but not the actual split times.   It used to show the times but for some reason started just showing my mile pace.  Can someone help me reset the settings?

Thanks!  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, welcome @daLink, hope you like what you find here! Woman Happy

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I appreciate the details on your post. I'd like to let you know that our team is working hard on a fix.

In the meantime, let me take the feedback and let's wait. These type of issues are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times they take more time to be developed. Hopefully, it will get resolve soon! Cat Embarassed

As a workaround you can use your Fitbit.com Dashboard from your phone browser to see your split times. Sorry for the inconvenience as I can see that you're working really hard in staying healthy to achieve your goals. I encourage you to keep on going and don't let this bump in the road bring you down, eyes on the price! Heart

BTW, thanks a lot for your help! I'll be around in case you have more questions! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response. Yes, I see now how I can find that information
on my dashboard via my laptop. Like I said, it used to be readily
available on my fitbit app on my iphone but for some reason it isn't now.
I would like that information to return to my fitbit app on my iphone. But
I don't know what happened.

Again, when I sync to my iphone I would like to see my split times, not
just the mile pace of each split.

Thanks!
Matt 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer

Thanks a million for the clarifications @MattJack! I've took your feedback and it's been sent to our team, we're already working on it! Thanks again for your help, sorry for the inconvenience it might cause you. Cat Embarassed

I appreciate your understanding in this! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello all,

As of yesterday (9/30/17), the lap split times are also missing on the web browser application; Fitbit.com Dashboard.

Please highlight this to the solutions team also.  It's very difficult to remember all the lap split times after a run.

Thanks in advance,

Sal

Best Answer

Hi @sal45, thanks for jumping in! Welcome to the Forums! Smiley Happy

Your comments are really important for us, as we appreciate your feedback about this topic. Are you able to see your splits for these days in any other platform? Is it showing all stats and only is missing the Split times as other users reported? They reported that they can see their splits but not the split time.  A screenshot will be very useful too, so I can use this information to do a proper research.

In case that you're not able to see your splits at all, please restart your Surge a couple of times and make sure you're following all the steps for this feature. 

I'll be waiting for your response! Cat Happy

Best Answer

Hello Yojana,

Sorry for the long delay, I was out of town for a while.  I uploaded a few more runs today and it now appears to be working.  It also has the lap split times for previous runs, so the problem has been corrected retroactively.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.  I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Sal

Best Answer

Yes, the splits times appear in my account at the website. However, I wish
I could still get them on my phone when I sync. Are you able to restore
that option so the split times are on my phone after a sync?

Thanks,

*Matt Jackson*

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @MattJack! I hope you've had a great trip @sal45!

@sal45 Really good news! Thanks for the heads up and you're very welcome, I'll be around in case you need anything else.

@MattJack I'm afraid that we need to keep waiting until we get another update, to see if this changes. But thanks for giving us your feedback, it's really appreciated.

Have a good one guys! Cat Happy

Best Answer