Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splits/Laps display different between IOS app, Windows app, and Web app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the IOS app, I used to be able to switch between .5 mile (lap) and 1 mile (split) displays under the exercise details. Now it only shows the .5 statistics. It was handy to have both views.

However, when I view using the Windows app, it only shows the mile splits. 

When I look at the Web app, it erroneously shows .5 lap details when I select Mile Splits.

All apps should give you the ability to display both views.  Looks like 3 different development teams not talking to each other.

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

I'm glad to see you here in the Forums, welcome @HenryG, hope you like what you find here! Woman Happy

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I appreciate the details on your post. I'd like to let you know that our team is working hard on a fix.

In the meantime, let me take the feedback and let's wait. These type of issues are very unpredictable, sometimes the solution is very simple and other times they take more time to be developed. Hopefully, it will get resolve soon! Cat Embarassed

As a workaround you can keep using your Fitbit.com Dashboard from your computer or phone browser to see your split times. Sorry for the inconvenience as I can see that you're working really hard in staying healthy to achieve your goals. I encourage you to keep on going and don't let this bump in the road bring you down, eyes on the price! Heart

BTW, thanks a lot for your help! I'll be around in case you have more questions! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks for your attention. I look forward to the fixes.

Best Answer

You're welcome @HenryG! BTW in case that you have the time, please take a moment to visit our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips. This is a really good way to stay motivated towards your goals. In case that you haven't do so, check it out! You might be interested in these topics: You know you're a Fitbit addict when...... or Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

See you around! Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

It’s been a month now. When will this be fixed?

Best Answer

Hey @HenryG, thanks for getting back. I haven't heard any information about this issue being resolved yet, but I'll be more than glad to let you know whenever we have more information about it. Thanks for your interest and sorry for the inconvenience. 

I'll be around if you need anything else.

Best Answer

It's been 3 months since I reported this bug. Do the developers care what's reported in this forum?

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @HenryG! Nice to see you here!

If after the last updates you're still having this issue with your Fitbit App please take a screenshot of the information you're getting and add the following information of the device that is not showing the correct view:

• Mobile Platform:
  • Mobile device make/model:
  • App version: 

Thanks a million for your help. I'll be around in case that you have questions.Smiley Happy

Best Answer
You need to re-read my original post. There’s a problem with the IOS app as well.
Best Answer

Thanks for your observation @HenryG! My mistake! I'd like to clarify that I'd like to have the different displays that you get from your splits. Would you be able to take the screenshots? Add as much information from your devices as you can.

I'l be waiting for your response.

Best Answer

Image from iPhone (IOS 11.2.5). Shows 1/2 mile details only. used to be able to switch between 1/2 mile and mile:

fitbit_iphone.jpg

Best Answer

Display from Windows 10:

Fitbit_Windows.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

From Web app (fitbit.com on Firefox V57):

Fitfot_WebApp.jpg

Best Answer

After 4 months and providing screen shots, this problem has not been solved. Please change the status from solved and provide a resolution date.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When are we going to get a fix for these bugs? I submitted the screen images you requested and have not gotten any response.

Best Answer

Hi @HenryG, thanks a million for the screenshots you've attached and the information you provided. Have you tried updating your settings here? You can go ahead and change the Run Cues from .5 to 1 mile. 

Give it a try and let me know how it works!

Best Answer

You're not understanding the problem as I described it in my first entry. Since this community post failed to get the attention of development for 5 months, I contacted them directly.  A case has been opened with them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes