Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Daylight Saving Issue

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just purchased my second Surge from a person in different Time Zone in Australia.  I live in Perth, Western Australia (G+8), which does not have Daylight Saving. 

The new Surge is from Victoria G+10 + 1(DS).  The time displayed is the Victorian time IE G+10+1(DS).

My account setting is G+8.  There is no provision for a Daylight Saving setting..

I have tied different settings and restarted the Surge several times to no avail.  The displayed time is +3 hours out.  Can someone help me please?

Moderator edit: format.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Solved.  My apologies if I have wasted any ones time on this.  I changed thge time zone to another location and restarted the device.  This worked so I changed it back to my Zone.  This worked after the second restart.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Solved.  My apologies if I have wasted any ones time on this.  I changed thge time zone to another location and restarted the device.  This worked so I changed it back to my Zone.  This worked after the second restart.

Best Answer

That my friend @Maxon is the normal steps suggested, glad it worked 

I've marked your thread as solved, so that it may help others. 

BTW you could also have marked your response as a solution.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Maxon. I'm glad to hear that changing time zone and restarting your device solved your issue. It's always a pleasure to assist you and you don't waste anyone's time since we got a solution. Smiley Happy

Thank you for marking the thread as solved @Rich_Laue.

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes