Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge Recording Wrong CALS During Night

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello,

How are you healthy guys ?

Yesterday I bought the Surge Watch.

and I noticed that it recording the CALS over.

Such as : I slept for 5 hours after the watch reset the readings, and I wake up with 925 CALS and 2.2 km .

So could you help me ?

P.S. I did not do any exercises in my dreams.

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

How you doing @Mo3azM? Thanks for popping by the forums! I'm great, thanks for asking. This is a really good question, actually the value that you see on your tracker when you wake up in the morning is your estimated calorie burn for the day so far. You still burn calories even if you have been sedentary or were sleeping, without you having to exercise in your dreams. Smiley Very Happy

Your Fitbit Account estimates your calorie burn based on your age, gender, height and weight. Once you start tracking your activities the calories will increase depending on how active you are. Check this screenshot from the Fitbit.com Dashboard in a computer, all day long you can see the estimated amount of calories that the body burns without exercising, and the long lines shows activity tracked by the Fitbit. Robot wink

calories.PNG

Hope this help, I'll be around in case you need anything else! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you so much dear,

but the same is going with the distance and steps ???

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer

It's nice to see you again here! Thanks for your response.  This is a pretty weird thing. Did you drive that day before weaing it? Driving can give you credit for some steps that you actually didn't do. Did you log any activity such as walking or running? Has this happened before?  If it's possible for you to reply with a screenshot of a graph for your steps, that would be very helpful as well!

I'll be around! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes