Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge and phone just not synchronising

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day, I just cannot get my phone and watch to sync. I have rebooted the watch and the phone numerous times and have also made sure I have the latest update of Fitbit on my phone.

Any suggestions please?

Jean-Marc

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @JMdB, has your Surge ever synced with your phone, or is this new behaviour?

You can check whether your phone is compatible here.

Fir steps to follow if your Fitbit isn't syncing see this help article

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I´ve the watch since last year and no Problems. Yesterday i got the message "Wartung" and now i´ve just a White Screen - nothing else. What can i do? there is no sync possible. 

Many greetings

Pinkyfit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @Pinkyfit have you tried a restart?

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI Julia, thanks for your reply. No it has always synced, this is new behavior. I will check your compatibility suggestion now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, @JMdB, if it has always synced in the past, then compatibility should not be the issue.    Please work through the steps in the article I shared above, and if you still can't get it going, I would suggest getting in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Even I'm facing the same problem since today morning!! The surge is not ready to synch at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

OK thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem (not syncing). Started with the recent update. I've had my surge for a while now so I know my phone is compatible (LG G5). I've tried all the suggestions on fibit help page. But did not remedy the problem.

Best Answer

@Msjoys@JMdB@Pune@Pinkyfit it seems there is a known issue currently of Fitbits not syncing with Android phones after the latest app update.  Fitbit is aware and is working on a solution ASAP.

You can get more information on this thread

Best Answer
0 Votes

HI Julia, do you know if Fitbit has solved this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes