Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge arrow stuck on screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My surge wouldn't sync. Has been like that for two days. Did a restart. Now Fitbit logo is stuck on screen. Help!!! 

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hello @Lisatg, thanks for stopping by! You did great trying that! When your Fitbit gets stuck usually the restart will solve the issue; but in this case, additionally please try to set it up again as a replacement, you will find some instructions here in this post. Also, restart it again a couple of times, before and during the setup in case it is not responding. In case that this doesn't work, contact Customer Support, so they can further investigate!

Have a lovely day! Smiley Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I contacted customer support.

Lisa G

Moderator edit: Removed personal information.

Best Answer

Hope you're doing great @Lisatg! Thanks for getting back. I hope they can give you a quick workaorund! If you have time, please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle, you might be interested in this topics: Marathon Training or How do you break out of your sedentary lifestyle?

Have a great week! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

having the same problem...looks to be quite a few having this problem since tuesday...mine goes from blank screen to arrow. will not sync...started having problems tuesday 8/8...would not pick up mileage on run...then would not sync...started losing time...then went to the screen problem...allowed battery to drain...full charge now....shutdown completed still not working.

Best Answer

Hi @vantarThanks for joining this family, hope you like what find here! Woman Happy

I really appreciate the time you take in order to fix this issue. Apparently, your Surge is having a hard time in the software. This is not a normal behavior, but in some cases it happens. Did you tried to contact our Support Team. Please let me know if you need more help! 

Have a good one! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
Yes. Contacted support, nothing they could do. We spent about half hour troubleshooting. Need to get a new one. Thanks. 
Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Surge did the same thing. This is my 2nd Fitbit product. No more for me. I had to use a paper clip to charge my first one. Now the Surge is only 3 months old and it broke. I'm astounded that a company with so many problems can stay competitive. I hope Garmin, HELO and every other wearable company eats their lunch. It all starts with the CEO that is responsible for every aspect of a well managed and quality controlled company. In this case, Fitbits CEO is substandard in the world of C level executives. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit will not sync and my screen is only showing a arrow 

Best Answer
0 Votes