Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge broken button

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a broken button. Is there anything I can do?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Yes, possibly. Could you elaborate further on and/or attach a photo of what's happening?

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my wife's watch, the bottom button on the right does not work no matter the pressure applied to it. The top right and the left buttons work as they should.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kdoublei it's psychically broken off the tracker as @srbluestein has experienced? If you're asking for assistance, perhaps rephrase as a question, including everything encountered, the research you've already done resolving it, and the steps you've already taken to begin a conversation and save wasting time with basic questions such as "have you tried resetting". When this is done, I or others here will be better able to make suggestions when more information is presented. Pictures/videos may help too. Maybe you just wanted to share about your wife's watch and that's OK. Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The button is not broken off, it is not looser than the other buttons. Visually, there is no issues with the button. It still makes the "click" when pressing it however the screen does not respond. I have reset the watch 3 times but the button still does not respond.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My boss is having this exact issue with his Surge. He's not technologically savvy and it stresses him out to not be able to use the Fitbot as intended.

I have managed to get the button to work once but I don't know how. Just as kdoublei stated, there is no damage and no reason the button should not work from inspection. All other buttons work fine. Touch screen works fine and is responsive. Without this button he cannot use the fitbit for the only purpose he bought it for, which is to measure his run distance and time. 

If this is a known fault then Fitbit should provide a free service or replacement. 

Best Answer
Yes I totally agree and they did not.

Thank you-
Shannon White
360-531-0075
Best Answer
0 Votes