Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge delay in step count

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I am starting to lose love for my surge. I've had it since last November and wear it everyday. I've notice that there is a delay of at least 30-45 sec for it to catch up on my steps. And it has my heart rate always at 82-100 and at maybe 120-140 when í exercise.
Should it be return? Is it defective?
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Iso1682, good to see you around in our community. I would recommend first to try a restart. In my opinion this is an issue related with the internal software of the tracker. I'm sure you know the steps for a restart but just in case you need additional help here are the steps:

1. Press and hold the Home and Select buttons (left and bottom right) for 10 to 15 seconds, until you see the screen flash or start to dim. 
2. Let go of the buttons. 
3. After your screen turns completely off, wait 10 seconds and press the Home button to turn your Surge back on. 

If you seem to be having trouble restarting, simply hold down the buttons for a longer time; don't release them until you see the screen get significantly dimmer.

Hope this get you back on track and let me know how it goes!Robot Very Happy

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes