Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge failure connecting with App

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Surge quit downloading to my app 3 days ago. I don't know how to get help. 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How you doing my friend @SalByrd? Welcome! Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities! Heart

I'll be glad to help! Please restart your phone and make sure you don't have updates for both phone and Fitbit App. I'd suggest trying these steps to troubleshoot your Surge to make it connect again. What model of phone do you have?

I'll be around! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

How you doing my friend @SalByrd? Welcome! Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities! Heart

I'll be glad to help! Please restart your phone and make sure you don't have updates for both phone and Fitbit App. I'd suggest trying these steps to troubleshoot your Surge to make it connect again. What model of phone do you have?

I'll be around! Cat Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone is Samsung note 4.

I updated. Restarted my phone. Turned on Bluetooth, even though it worked before. 

It worked great before Thursday last weekend, now nothing. 

Great, meaning, my battery never lasted a week like it was suppose to. Now this.  I'm really thinking, for $250 this watch hasn't paid for itself. 

Best Answer
0 Votes