Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge having battery issues

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How in anyway is this a solution?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @lynnbaum and @SunsetRunner, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community @KielStirling.

Thanks for sharing your feedback guys! As @WendyB mentioned that was a really old thread, that's why I moved your inquiry into a new thread. I'm glad to see that you got response from our team as they already took your case under their wings. Feel free to mention all your inquiries to them so they can give you a hand with that.

Please keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I did an upgrade.

Best Answer
New Fitbit model?or replacement?

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

This thead was in 2015. Things change. Start a new thread if you want help

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Only having my surge a week I would say nothing has changed. 

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @lynnbaum and @SunsetRunner, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community @KielStirling.

Thanks for sharing your feedback guys! As @WendyB mentioned that was a really old thread, that's why I moved your inquiry into a new thread. I'm glad to see that you got response from our team as they already took your case under their wings. Feel free to mention all your inquiries to them so they can give you a hand with that.

Please keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes