Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge is either not logging or exporting workouts

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I use my Fitbit Surge for running. Or at least, that is what I have been doing. Lately that has been giving me massive problems. I go out for a run, select run, free run and start the activity. Great. The counters show and I am on my way. However, when I get back it often shows that I have only done too short a distance (somewhere between 0.01 and 0.25km seems to be its conclusion) and either for the full time of the run, or for just a second or two. The other option is that it just dies on my as soon as I turn the next corner and logs nothing. Oh, and lately it has also been logging the distance and the pace etc. perfectly, only to not forward it to the Fitbit dashboard as an activity. So, today for instance, I have 4.7km on my dashboard that I know I have only done on a run this morning. (I took the watch off afterwards, so it definitely not logged anything else.) However, even though it shows the GPS, it does not come up in exercise and I cannot seem to find it either. Even if I re-sync it over and over again.
Any solutions would be greatly appreciated...

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0