Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing 'error please try again'

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Surge not syncing, error message comes up after about five minutes saying ' error please try again' Never had any issues over past 3 years. Done all the obvious stffs like turned phone off/ on. Same with sirge, uninstalled / installed the Appa few times.still nothing. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Glad to see you on the Forums @Pakat and @Robjones70! Welcome. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for those details @Robjones70. If you're still having syncing issues please check that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date, then follow the suggestions in this article. If you're getting an specific error message while doing so, please take a screenshot of it so we can take a look of it.

I'll see you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I can’t get mine to pair with my phone. It’s so irritating 

Best Answer

Glad to see you on the Forums @Pakat and @Robjones70! Welcome. Smiley Very Happy

Thanks for those details @Robjones70. If you're still having syncing issues please check that your phone and Fitbit App are up to date, then follow the suggestions in this article. If you're getting an specific error message while doing so, please take a screenshot of it so we can take a look of it.

I'll see you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I get that sometimes if Strava is having a funny five minutes I find if I uninstall Strava it will sync and I can reinstall Strava 

Best Answer
0 Votes
It was my phone not Strava I was having trouble with. Seems to have been sorted now so happy chap again.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Nice to see you again here @Wyldwiisel your suggestions are always welcome. @Robjones70! it's always great to see your comments. Smiley Happy

Thanks for confirming that your Fitbit is sending all the information now, I'm glad to hear that you're again a happy chap!

Keep up the super stepping!

Best Answer