Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My surge is not syncing since July 27, and I can't change the time on it .

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @transangge! Thanks for your participation on the Forums Heart

Thanks for reporting this syncing issues and for trying to fix it! I'd like to know what model of phone you're using, please check that both phone and Fitbit App are up to date; then try the steps suggested here to reconnect your Surge with your mobile device.

I'll be around in case you have more questions! Robot Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community @transangge! Thanks for your participation on the Forums Heart

Thanks for reporting this syncing issues and for trying to fix it! I'd like to know what model of phone you're using, please check that both phone and Fitbit App are up to date; then try the steps suggested here to reconnect your Surge with your mobile device.

I'll be around in case you have more questions! Robot Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes