Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Surge last synced on Sept 12, I have gone through all the troubleshooting tips, I have removed my tracker from my account and when I try to add another tracker, I am now unable to do so. Keeps telling me to switch  my Surge on, when both the Surge and the bluetooth are on. Just emailed the help section, hoping they'll find a solution cos this is really frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I don't know what you've tried so far but the usual steps are:

Best Answer
0 Votes

UPDATE - after spending hours on this issue, my tracker was eventually found, the app properly synced and all steps from Sept 12 onwards were recovered! It's only my sleep hours which haven't been synced since Sept 12. But am happy with the steps and exercise being noted down.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did all that. Just now, when I tried again to add another tracker, my
Surge was found and all lost steps were recovered. But my sleep hours seem
to be lost.
Best Answer
0 Votes

That's some good news. I'm afraid I can't explain the lost sleep. Hopefully, things will be back to normal tonight.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The lost sleep logs can be added manually in the app if you know approximately when you go to bed and when you wake up. The app will analyse the sleep automatically, provided that there are valid data from the tracker for these periods.

In the Today screen, tap the sleep tile and then tap the plus button. If you don't know the exact hour, set the bed time a bit earlier and the wake time a bit later. The app wil detect automatically when you actually fall asleep and when you wake up.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes