Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge stats during exercise?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I'm currently a charge HR user but thinking of upgrading to a surge. One thing I can't seem to find information on is exactly what information is displayed during a run. Could someone tell me please?

Thanks

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Lucyann0106! Nice to see you here in the Forums, we're here to help! Have you check the Surge manual on page 19. Free Run and Treadmill Run will give you the GPS signal, pace, HR, calories, clock (time of day) and at the end of the activity the Summary of the Stats of your run. 

Once you've synced your Fitbit, on your Dashboard you will be able to see the map too. Multi-Sport feature for Fitbit Surge is one the most complete options to track your activities. 

Really good option, I'll be around if you need to know more information. Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Womderful, thank you. One last question, the pace that is displayed, is it current pace or average pace? Thanks

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back @Lucyann0106! It's a pleasure helping you out with this. Smiley Wink

Actually, Surge will give you both, current pace while you're doing the activity and average at the end. I think that you'd love that option. Fitbit Blaze gives both at the same time but this tracker doesn't have GPS included on the tracker; it uses Connected GPS. You can compare both trackers in case that you're looking for specific features. 

Good luck with your decision and come at any time! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes