Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge stopped syncing/unable to update Android HTC One M8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Last night my surge wouldn't synch and couldn't update its software, (got stuck searching for my fitbit and threw a Bluetooth error).

I tried messing with my phone's Bluetooth and internet settings, closing app and restarting phone, but it made no difference.

After looking on these forums I reset my fitbit by holding two of the buttons in for 4 seconds, and it instantly synced as normal.

Posting this because it seems like a common issue, but not many htc posts around.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Ngryff, I moved this post to the Surge Help Forum, since it is specific to this tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had that happen too shortly after first use.  I was afraid it would lose all my settings, several days of counts, and have to be restarted with both my phone and PC.  Everything was there and it has been fine since.  I do charge it a bit more frequently than when I started with once a week charge - now at least twice a week or when it looks like about half way down.  There is a warning pulse when low, which happened to me while at work and shortly after that (no charging yet) it stopped synching.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ngryff @Harmanizr Thanks for joining us and thank you for sharing your experiences when your tracker's didn't sync. As you both mentioned restarting your tracker should help in most situations and this information may help other members in the same situation.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes