Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge touch screen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

My surge touch screen is not working.  When i am swipe the screen for any other activity, its stuck on same screen. 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

You can try restarting it: restart

Best Answer

May be a sensitivity glitch Ash, try this -

hold left and bottom right buttons until your tracker screen starts to dim (may take 20-30 seconds, keep holding until the display starts to dim before letting go) When screen is completely dark, hold left button to turn back on. Do swipe and menus work now?

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

I have tried as you suggest but still touch is not working.  Done, still not working. 

Best Answer

That was the fix so now you'll need to contact customer service chat and let them know what you've tried. Sometimes you may have to try the restart a few times so they may ask you to try again.

Community Council Member

WmChapman | TX

Ionic, Versa, Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, 3 SE, AltaHR, Flex2, Ace, Aria, iPhoneXR "Every fitbit counts"

Be sure to visit Fitbit help if more help is needed.

Best Answer

Thanks a lot for support and advice, I did the mail to customer support  

Best Answer

Thanks for stopping by @Ashiluc, welcome! That was of great help @wmchapman and @SunsetRunner. We really appreciate the time you've taken in order to troubleshoot this. I hope you can get your Fitbit Surge back on track. 

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes