Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge updates?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know if any updates are available for the Surge, seems like they have forgotten about this model

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

There hasn't been a firmware update for the Surge for many months now. You can always check that you are on the latest version at https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1372/

Best Answer

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @runfar100, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Woman Very Happy

It seems to be a fairly common question, so I wanted to clarify the information in regards to updates for Fitbit surge. As @SteveH mentioned, it's right we haven't receive any information about the next update and it's being a while since the last one, but as I said before this not necessarily means that Fitbit doesn't take care of this model. We advise you to stay tuned, when Fitbit sends updates the information is usually post in the official page Fitbit.com or is posted here in Forums. 

Have a good! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes