Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surge wont connect on bluetooth

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I've removed my surge off my fitbit app as it wasn't syncing at all i was trying everything else. When trying to re set it back on my app it cant find it when searching and also means its not connecting on my bluetooth its saying connection unsuccessful ''make sure you turn it on in range and pair" which i have done but still not connecting?
Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I would try restarting your Surge using this procedure:

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186/

Give it a few tries as it doesn't always work first time. As you  removed the device from your account you may need to re-add it to get it to sync again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've tried this. When I got to re-add my device on "set up a device" I follow the steps but it doesn't seem to find my watch when I follow the instructions it still says "searching"... how can I change this?

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @EmEvans, thank you for let us know the issue still persists even after the restart that @SteveH recommended before.

I wonder what type of device are you using to sync your tracker? I assume you have iOS, so make sure you have the most recent version of the app which is 2.29. If you do, please try to log out from your Fitbit account and restart your device. Once your mobile device has loaded log back in and try to set up your tracker again.

It might be require to attempt to restart your tracker a few times more in a row, before you jump to the following steps.

1. On the Fitbit app for iOS dashboard, tap the Account tab.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes