Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synching issues with Surge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have done everything asked to do, in order to get the Fitbit show correct time and distance.  It keeps telling me that Bluetooth not found, or Fitbit Surge not found,thus can not be Synched. Is it possible to have a software malfunction,after doing everything step by step within the last 2 days? 

Moderator edit: Clarified subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to our new friend @Runningaddy! Glad to see you on board. Sorry about the hard time you'r having. I would like to know which device you're using your connect your Fitbit Surge, you can check compatibility information in the official list of Supported Devices. Make sure that your phone  and Fitbit App are up to date too. Smiley Embarassed

Force Sync is done by going to Fitbit App > Tap on Account > Surge > Sync Now.

In case that you using an Android phone, also check your phone Permissions and leave location on to keep syncing with your phone, you can read more about this suggestions in this post. Robot wink

If the syncing issue remains with a mobile device I would recommend following the steps below:

1. Restart your Surge a couple of times and make sure that it is fully charged
  2. Reboot your phone and check that you phone and Fitbit App is up to date 
  3. Open Bluetooth Settings on your phone and delete your Surge from there (forget device)
  4. Open Fitbit App > Account > Surge > Remove device (tap on the trash can in the upper right corner)
  5. Reboot your Bluetooth and double check that it is not connecting from there
  6. Force quite the App. Open it again Account > Set up a device

Hope this helps and welcome again! Heart

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes