Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem setting up a new Fitbit Surge with my laptop.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a fitbit surge and have installed everything as directed but the dashboard is telling me the last time it was synched was last Wednesday (the day I bought and intalled everything). It has not recorded any data on my computer and will not update a synch. I have the bluetooth setting on the surge switched on and the dongle inserted into the laptop (have restarted the laptop too).. This is hugely frustrating as the reason to buy this watch is to log activity, but if it is not logging anything I may as well bought a watch to tell the time in poundland !!!!

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

have u turned on all day sync in the app ?

Best Answer

How do you turn on the day synch. It's not self explanatory nor any decent drop down menus to navigate. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks

Best Answer

How you doing my friend @mooty? Welcome! Thanks for stepping in @Lee2001, you're awesome, thanks for your suggestion.  Heart

Just to clarify, "All day sync" option is located in the Fitbit App in mobile devices only. @mooty Please restart your Fitbit Surge a couple of times, open the Fitbit App on your Laptop > Account > Set up a device. So you can try to reconnect it, you can also delete your Surge from the App before reconnecting back. Smiley Happy

If you have any other device with Bluetooth around turn it off, your laptop Bluetooth can be used instead of the Wireless Dongle in case your laptop has built in bluetooth, just remember to turn it off/on while connecting.

Have you tried a mobile device to connect lately? if so, Which one? Robot wink

Windows 10 app Account Sync.png

Let me know if you encounter an error or any other message while troubleshooting.

I'll be waiting for your response! Smiley Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes