Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time is behind by 9 minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just noticed now that my clock is incorrect...it's 9 minutes behind the correct time. I don't see where I can fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Please check your Phone and computer to make sure the time is correct there.

If so then try this

On the computer: Go to the Dashboard and click on the gear and choose settings from the drop down. Scroll down to time zone Change it to s different one. Sync it. Go back in and change it to the correct one and sync again

Phone: Click on account upper top right looks like an envelope. Scroll down to advanced settings and do the same as above

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Please check your Phone and computer to make sure the time is correct there.

If so then try this

On the computer: Go to the Dashboard and click on the gear and choose settings from the drop down. Scroll down to time zone Change it to s different one. Sync it. Go back in and change it to the correct one and sync again

Phone: Click on account upper top right looks like an envelope. Scroll down to advanced settings and do the same as above

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
Thank you so much for your help 😄😄😄. All is sorted
Best Answer

Mine is not in the wrong time zone, it's 11 minutes slow.  It was only 5 minutes slow until I restarted it...

Best Answer
0 Votes

MIne is off by 1 hr. and 58 min.  I had let it run down and when I charged it I realized the time was off. .  I think it must have stopped when the battery "died" and I recharged it! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The ‘best answer’ and other responses didn’t work for me. Through trial and error, the following worked for me (iPhone iOS 16.5): on your iPhone Settings > General > Date & Time, make sure ‘Set Automatically’ is ON. Then re-sync your FitBit via its app.

Best Answer
0 Votes