Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback about Surge wristband

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just after 28 days the  wristband is starting to come on glued.  This is my second and probably last  product  that I'm using from Fitbit.   It seems that they haven't really tried to fix the ungluing issue.   I don't see the value of their products for how much you spend and then have to turn around and turn in for warranty. Sad..

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Rored! It's great to see you in the Community! I appreciate your feedback! Robot Happy

First of all I'd like to apologize for the time it took me to get back to you! Thanks for waiting! After checking some information with our team, I noticed that your case is already being check by our Support Team! Please wait for the next email as they will give you some important information about what is next.

If you need anything else please let me know! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Rored! It's great to see you in the Community! I appreciate your feedback! Robot Happy

First of all I'd like to apologize for the time it took me to get back to you! Thanks for waiting! After checking some information with our team, I noticed that your case is already being check by our Support Team! Please wait for the next email as they will give you some important information about what is next.

If you need anything else please let me know! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer