Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walks syncing to Strava but rides not syncing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, as of 3 or 4 days ago my cycle rides are no longer syncing to Strava from my surge (they've been fine for years) - however my Daily dog walks are still syncing.... I've uninstalled, reinstalled, revoked, turned off and on again....but nothing is working. Has anybody got similar issues or a fix?? Cheers guys

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @DaemoI'm glad to see you here in the Forums, welcome. Smiley Happy

I noticed that you did a great job by troubleshooting your Fitbit, thanks for trying those steps. It's odd what you mentioned about your Fitbit transferring only your walks but not your bike activities. Have you tried to restart on your Surge? Maybe it's having issues recognizing your rides. How do you track your both activities?

lf you have screenshots of these information it would be very helpful to determine what is happening. 

See you aroundWoman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @DaemoI'm glad to see you here in the Forums, welcome. Smiley Happy

I noticed that you did a great job by troubleshooting your Fitbit, thanks for trying those steps. It's odd what you mentioned about your Fitbit transferring only your walks but not your bike activities. Have you tried to restart on your Surge? Maybe it's having issues recognizing your rides. How do you track your both activities?

lf you have screenshots of these information it would be very helpful to determine what is happening. 

See you aroundWoman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes