Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I view my lap times?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just did a lap run, and I used to be able to view my lap splits on the Fitbit Dashboard or webpage. I can't find this data any more. Where did it go? (Note: I'm not talking about mile splits. My laps were 100yds each, and I need to track my speed on each lap for my training plan.)

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community @Gyszel! The website has changed a bit and now you can view this data in the "mile split" section. Just open the exercise > you'll see two options > exercise details or mile split > click on mile split to get this data. (This is for the online Dashboard)

Are you using the Fitbit app as well? Do you have Android or iOS? Could please double check what info you're getting in the app?

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
Thank you - I may be losing my mind, but last week when I looked at my
Wednesday Lap Run, I could have sworn it only showed me the mile splits,
NOT my lap splits. Today, the lap splits are right there. I'm not sure
what I clicked on before, but it's fine now!

--
Jennifer A. Trumbore
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm glad to hear that you're able to see the information properly now @Gyszel

Hope you can continue enjoying your tracker, you may want to check the Discussions Board and meet new people, get healthy tips and sleep betterRobot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I can see my LAP information on my IPAD Fitbit dashboard. BUT how do I see it on the Web version of the Dashboard?

Best Answer

I can't see any lap times (or any lap data at all) on the dashboard. On the app, I see pace data (which is inaccurate and therefore not helpful) but I can't see the lap times. Should I be able to?

Best Answer

I do have the same problem. I am running indors on a track that is 556 Meter and I can not see the time I use on every turn. Instead I do see a supposed track based on my stride length. This is also incorrecto. I should have been Abel to set up the track length 

Best Answer
0 Votes