Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

broken bracelet

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What will you do if your bracelet is broken? The answer is just trow it away, because Fitbit will not help you.....It is plastic and all of us will know that it will not last for ever, for me 15 month. No watches are selling without a possibility to change the bracelet... only Fitbit Surge....

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ingvar wrote:

What will you do if your bracelet is broken? The answer is just trow it away, because Fitbit will not help you.....It is plastic and all of us will know that it will not last for ever, for me 15 month. No watches are selling without a possibility to change the bracelet... only Fitbit Surge....

Maybe you wrote it wrong but Many of the devices you can change the Band on. The Surge you can not

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

They did not say this when they sold it, only crooks behave like this..., It is easy to change bracelet, I can do it in 2 minutes, if I only could receive the bracelet.... Fitbit refuses to sell any.......

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not wrote wrong. I wrote about Fitbit Surge, not of any of your other devices.

You wrote wrong when you say "you can not change band on Surge" , it is easy. I can do it in two minutes, but you refuse to provide any......

Best Answer
0 Votes

Considering that the band is glued on, it will not be a simple step to replace. However if we go to Amazon one will find several band replacement kits for the Surge. 

Best Answer
0 Votes