Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create reports or activity and food

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have searched high and low and can't find a way to create a report of food consumption and activities to provide to a dietitian. Is there anyway to do this using a date range or week or month? If not logging activity and food consumption is worthless using the app.. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi

It's possible to export data to a csv or xls file from the Fitbit Data Raw Export Page

A program such as Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice (free) is required to open the file.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi

It's possible to export data to a csv or xls file from the Fitbit Data Raw Export Page

A program such as Microsoft Excel or LibreOffice (free) is required to open the file.

Best Answer
Thank you so much! I had to think that this existed so you are spot on!!!
Best Answer

Fab Heart

Happy Fitbitting

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently saw that I could subscribe to fitbit "Premium" to get detailed food reports, including many of the nutrients.  Then I learned that "Premium" does not include the food reports, only training aids.  I tried the export function, but it does not have the Potassium numbers.  I am on a low salt diet and specifically interested in having sodium and potassium numbers.  Is there a way to get the potassium data?  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi i have to say the Ionic is a fantastic watch so they do development/production right. But they have invested very little in the reporting side of the house as all the data is there or obtainable based on your journals and various databases available online. I too am a numbers guy so I'm very disappointed! If the watch was mediocre I would be gone.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes