Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fit bit disappeared on computer altogether

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

the other day my battery died on the fit bit I forgot to charge it up got it charged back up but I can not get onto fit bit surge any more do I have to download again for windows 10. it doesn't even show up on my control panel as having it on my programs. plus I keep hearing that surge has gps how can I get that 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A very warm welcome to the Forums @b3reid!

That is very strange. Perhaps the computer was restored to a previous restore point where you didn't have the Fitbit app. To download it again you have to go into the Windows store, it is the app that has a small shopping bag, and look for Fitbit. Once you find the app with the Fitbit logo, download it and install it. Then it should let you work correctly.

As for the Surge's GPS, you can get it by following these instructions:

1. Press the Home button and then swipe to the Run or Exercise screens.
  2. Press the Select button (lower right) or tap the screen, then swipe to find the type of run or exercise you want to track. An  activity uses GPS if you see a GPS icon next to the heart rate icon. 
     User-added image  
  3. When you find what you're looking for, press the Select button (lower right) or tap the screen to start your activity.

I hope you find this useful! Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes