Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lap run split info not available in app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I do a Lap Run, I get the correct lap info on my Surge (after each lap in the popup summary screen as well as when I'm done). However, once synced with my app (Android), I get the lap splits broken by 1km regardless of the actual lap distance (and number). That's a nice feature for a Free Run but the wrong info for a Lap Run. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @urii! It's always great to see new names on the Forums.

It could be that the information is not being properly loaded from our servers. Since the Surge is showing the correct information, I think is would explain what is going on. Let's try to log out and then back into your account. That should help so that information is loaded again.

Please try that and let me know how it goes! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for getting back.By now I had a session with your support.We noticed data is showing up correctly on the web - so it's probably an app (Android only?) issue.We did try logging out, removing the app, reinstalling and - then - logging in. Issue persisted.Bottom line, a ticket was created - case #18529082.Hope it'll be fixed soon.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @urii!

Thanks for that update. Please be sure to let me know if you get any news on the matter, that'd be great! 

In the meantime, you should visit one of our Discussion boards. There, you can talk about a lot of different topics with other members of the Community.

Hope to see you around.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes