Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total Minutes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The Surge records Sedentary time, Lightly, Fairly and very active time. Why is it that when I add these numbers plus Time in bed minutes it does not add up to 1440. There are 1440 minutes in a day. Provided I wear the watch the entire day all these categories of time should add up to exactly 1440 minutes. I had a day with 1543 minutes. How can this be possible? I can see rounding off time may mean 1440 plus or minus 5 minutes or so.  I would like to know why many days are over 1440, many under 1440 but basically never exactly 1440 minutes. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for popping by the forums @karl2017! That sounds odd, where exactly are you looking the total amount of your minutes for the day? Because if I do the math, I would reach the same conclusion; but I want to be sure first that this is not a bug from the Dashboard. Would you mind including a graph, if it is possible.

I'll be waiting for your respose! Woman Very Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I need to know this answer, too! Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi @Andielyn, thanks for joining the conversion! Cat Wink

If you're having similar issues, please attach the picture with the information that you're getting, plus as many details as you might have; so I can follow up with you!

I'll be around! Woman Wink

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes