Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic - TH3 clock face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I like the format of this, but when I tap on any of the corners I cannot see the actual details such as steps. Is this the way it should work? Also, my steps didn't seem to change even though I was close to my goal and had just sync'd. Went back to the regular Ace clock face.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Tapping isn't supposed to show anything. I think most watch faces are light interfaces and not something you can dig deep into.

Do you have steps recorded from an outside source (not measured by the Ionic watch itself)?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@EmTe wrote:

Tapping isn't supposed to show anything. I think most watch faces are light interfaces and not something you can dig deep into.

Do you have steps recorded from an outside source (not measured by the Ionic watch itself)?

Only my Fibit is tracking steps.

Some faces allow further integration. For example, in the Ace clock face if you tap on the face you can scroll through the various stats.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The rings on that watch face are updated once a minute. And they don't require syncing to show, because step data originates from the Ionic device and therefore are always up-to-date.

Best Answer
0 Votes