Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AIA Vitality app cannot found Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have installed the AIA Vitality apps and Fitbit apps again and again , but AIA apps still cannot found Fitbit user. It was work before Fitbit apps update three days ago.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @Dennischui, nice to have you here as a new member of the Fitbit Community! I saw you post and my apologies for the late response. I'm wondering what you mean AIA app still cannot found Fitbit user? Is not syncing your information with this integration? How it goes since you posted your concern, is the issue persisting?

Perhaps revoking the access of AIA Vitality and reconnecting your account will do the trick.

1. Log in to your fitbit.com dashboard
  2. Click the gear icon on the top right corner
  3. Click "Settings"
  4. Click "Applications" on the left side
  5. Click "Revoke Access" under the "Vitality by AIA Vitality Hong Kong"
  6. Once you have removed the integration repeat the process to connect your accounts.

Hope this helps and let me know if the issue persists.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried to revoke and re-integrate my fitbit and aia vitality weekly but the linking has always failed. I am using a charge 2 if that info is necessary. Please help me resolve this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @SG2017-2018, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community. My apologies for the late response and to be on the same page, I'm wondering if the issue persists? How it goes since you posted in our Community?

I'm wondering if you are doing this from the app or from a web browser. If is through the web, I would suggest to try with a different web browser to see if the issue continues.

Also, I appreciate you have shared with us that you already tried the suggested actions to address this issue. If the issue persists, being this app not developed by us, we are restricted in access to see if this is an issue from their end. So, the next step would be to contact directly the third party customer support, in order they can help you further.

See you around and let me know how turns out.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I can’t seem to link my AIA vitality to fitbit app.

it doesn’t show anything even when I click on the “link” button under “my devices” in AIA vitality apps.

pls help.. thank you.

Best Answer

Hi,

I got same issue. When I press Link from AIA Vitality app , then shows Linking but disconnected at the end . 

Have you fix the problem yet? Let me know if there anything I can do.

Best Answer
0 Votes