Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a Charge to Walgreens Balance Rewards

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just a tip...

I found out that we can designate Flex as our device on the Walgreens Balance Rewards app even as Charge users. Charge isn't one of the device options yet. If you choose Flex even though you have a Charge, the steps log each day and you get the points toward discount coupons.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

@GarudaGirl It's great to have you! Thank you for the advice, I moved your post to the Third-Party Integrations thread so more people can see it. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is helpful.  How do I connect the Walgreens acct with my Fitbit Charge?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner A warm welcome to the Community! Please go here  > Devices > Choose Flex (Even though you don't have) > click on Connect. 

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Garudagirl.  I just activated my Walgreen account and was disappointed I didn't see the Charge on there.  This community forum is great when I have a question like that.  Thanks for letting us know we can sign up as a flex and still get the points.

Best Answer

@CarrieV It's great to have you here! I'm glad to hear that @GarudaGirl's post helped you with your question. 

Don't hesitate to share your knowledge with the Community or you may want to visit the Discussions Board and meet new people or find a good recipe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Can the Fitbit One sync to the Walgreens app to earn rewards? I can't seem to figure out how to link my One to Walgreens?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dwluvspool Welcome to the Community! I love your profile picture Smiley Happy. Yes, your Fitbit account can be linked to Walgreens app. You'll get 20 points for every mile you walk or run, 20 points for recording a daily weigh-in and 250 bonus points when you connect your Walgreens account with Fitbit.

You can follow this procedure to link Fitbit with Walgreens: 

- Go to the Walgreen page https://www.walgreens.com/steps/appmarket.jsp "Health Apps & Devices"

-  Browse by category > Fitness & Sleep > Devices 

- You'll see Flex click on Get it > below that you'll see " Connect" > click there and log into your Fitbit account 

Note: Even though you click on Fitbit Flex to connect your Fitbit app it will work because it's just the tracker showing that you're connecting to Fitbit. However, this doesn't mean you're linking Walgreens to a Flex tracker. 

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello SilviaFitbit!  Thank your for your detailed steps on how to add a Charge to the Walgreens Balance Rewards acount.  I've followed your instructions up until the last part.  For whatever reason, the "Connect" button is greyed out and disabled.  I figured it might be a fluke or the Walgreens site may be temporarily unavailable, but I've tried on numerous occasions at various times of day for almost two weeks now without success.  Any tips?  Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

@Ms.Aimee A warm welcome to the Community! That's pretty weird. As you can see Walgreens is in the list of supported apps here. So, it should sync properly. I would contact Walgreens to see if there's any issue with it. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi..This is great.. It works.

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed that if I try to add my charge to the weight loss page that it's greyed out. Check to make sure you're on the exercise page! Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ChaysPR Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I'm glad this worked for you. 

@jbecker17 Hey there! Thanks for sharing those tips Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is an old topic, but I just discovered the Walgreens app and the rewards program. Was confused when my device, the charge 2 wasn't listed. But thanks to this topic, I figured ito you can pick "flex" and then the Fitbit app will work with the Walgreens app. 

Best Answer
0 Votes