Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add kaloricketabulky.cz as a third party app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am from Czech Republic, using my Fit Bit ChargeHR very hard... But American food or probably products in shops are quite different or unknown for me. I use https://www.kaloricketabulky.cz - app is good, database of foods are great! Contains also lot of central Europe foods and products. Take a look...

I just wonder If Fit Bit should integrate some connection from FitBit app to kaloricketabulky.cz database? Because food logging is only one app fragment which is me and my friends here do not using.

I just know, that different direction (sync activities /kcal/) is possible. From Garmin and Google Fit to kaliricketabulky.cz app.

Thank you in advance, Jan.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @juapa its nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. I appreciate your suggestion and you are right, food logging is different for other countries. Most of the integrations are not developed by our initiative, but from the third party developer who use our open API.

I'm going to share your feedback with the team to have in mind this app, in the meantime I can suggest to visit our Suggestion Board. This is a great way to let us know too what you'd like to see in the future!

Thank you for your suggestion and your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @juapa its nice to see new faces around the Fitbit Community. I appreciate your suggestion and you are right, food logging is different for other countries. Most of the integrations are not developed by our initiative, but from the third party developer who use our open API.

I'm going to share your feedback with the team to have in mind this app, in the meantime I can suggest to visit our Suggestion Board. This is a great way to let us know too what you'd like to see in the future!

Thank you for your suggestion and your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for considering this.

Best Answer

Hello,

something new about using kaloricketabulky.cz with fitbit?

Best Answer

Hello, I don't know about...

But recently I found mobile app YAZIO, which has great integration with fitbit app (payd PRO version). I'm testing it for few days, but looks promissing. App is from Germany, but foods and GUI is translated to Czech. Take a look: https://www.yazio.com/en
Integrations: https://help.yazio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004453245-Which-data-are-being-synced-between-YAZIO-and-...

juapa

Best Answer