Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AlFit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im using a Hutbit scale with the Alfit app on my phone, and I purchased a fitbit watch as they were compatible. I have weighed myself on the scale, but the results are not syncing to the fitbit app. I have synced the two apps together, and fitbit shows it as a third party app and is saying its connected tracking my weight, but theres nothing. Can anyone help me solve this problem please?

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi @Chr1sty and welcome to the forums. Because  the Alfit app was not developed by Fitbit, and the scale is not a Fitbit device, you will need to contact Alfit to troubleshoot this issue. Sorry. 

Edit: In a situation like this, it is always good to make sure that your phone’s operating system is up to date. Also check to make sure you have the latest updated versions of the Fitbit and Alfit apps. Sometimes this is enough. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem, i have IOS apple phone , it isn’t saving the result after measuring , it still saying keep standing ......

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. I did manage to get them synced. It shows the scale on the fitbit home wall with my weight but only the first weight it doesn't up date daily. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue, it was synced only once but it doesn't update anymore. If I find a solution, will share with you. If you have, kindly share as well. Many Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey there. The only way I managed to do it in the end was to go into alfit, re-sync fitbit and then weigh myself straight after. I had to do that every time I weighed myself, but it worked. Hope this helps 🙂

Best Answer

Y como volviste a sincronizar el fitbit?

and how did you sync fitbit again

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sync it with a android phone

Dee
Best Answer
0 Votes

Go into Alfit and tap on ‘me’ At the bottom right, then tap Fitbit and choose ‘sync with other members’ tap on your own profile and then weigh yourself and the results should then show up in fitbit. Like I said, you will probably need to do this every time you weigh yourself. 

Best Answer

I use apple iOS

Best Answer
0 Votes