Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa login issue in Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

I am having issues in login Alexa app in Fitbit application.

As per the customer care , my mobile Xiami Mi Max 3 is not compatible. Looking forward for way and methods to make it work.

i find the feature quite interesting but unable to use.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@kapoor.radhika Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you contacted our Support team. I would like you to make sure you're doing this procedure to set up Alexa. Also, please check the list of countries where Alexa is available. 

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SilviaFitbit Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I had already checked the procedure to set up Alexa as i am hanging on login page only ie point 2 from starting . Also i am in India , which is mentioned in list of countries where Alexa is available . The support executive also mentioned that my firmware is updated for alexa to connected so basically now left with what issue not sure of. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kapoor.radhika Thanks for getting back. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey

I am still struggling with the Alexa connection with fitbit on my Xiaomi Mi max 3 , as per customer case the best way to check is in community , let me know if any one of you has any fix for the same.

TIA

Best Answer
0 Votes