Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alexa stuck on rock paper scissors game

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I fixed this problem but I just wanted to post this in case anybody else has this problem. 

So I played rock paper scissors on my versa 2 using the alexa feature, but it got stuck. What I mean by that is whenever I would say something to it, it would either start the game or ask me if I wanted to play again. When I would say no it would just shut off and do the same thing when I asked it something else. 

After 3 days of this happening I decided to just try everything to make it stop. After restarting it and logging out and back into the alexa app and the same problem still happening, I tried the easiest thing of all. All I had to do is when it asked me if I wanted to play again is say "end game". Saying no wasn't working but for some reason saying "end game" did. 

Anyways I just wanted to put this out there in case anyone else has this problem. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @annnnnnna.b I moved your post to the app bored. 

I noticed you put the answer into your first post, this will not let us mark the thread as resolved or with a best answer. This would help anyone with a similer problem. 

You may want to at least edit your title with (fixed) or (resolved) currently it looks like you are seeking an answer to a problem. 

Best Answer
0 Votes