Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR walk didn't sync to Strava

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. My Fitbit and Strava accounts are linked. I did a 40 minute walk this morning and it hasn’t uploaded to Strava. Can anyone advise? I have logged out and back in to Strava and my Strava app confirms the two are linked. However I can’t even locate where in the Fitbit app I check for whether Fitbit ‘thinks’ I am linked to Strava or not. Many thanks. (I am using an iPhone for both on iOS 13)

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Locofita Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for letting me know that you have an iPhone and Alta HR. Fitbit will sync activities recorded with GPS on device to Strava and Strava will sync runs with GPS to Fitbit. 

Currently, the third apps that you have linked with Fitbit won't be available in the app. You will need to visit your online Dashboard in the My Applications settings. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

I am having similar issues, however I have a Fitbit Alta rather than an Alta HR. My runs that are recorded on my Fitbit just won’t upload to strava. 
Any help would be great! 
Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lucyot Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for letting me know that you have a Fitbit Alta. I would like you to confirm that you're tracking your activities using GPS because Fitbit will sync activity recorded with GPS to Strava and Strava will sync any GPS activity recorded to Fitbit. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes