Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any plans to partner with RunMeter? Thanks

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Plans to interact / combine data with RunMeter?  thx

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You might want to try conneting your RunMeter account to a MyFitnessPal account then link you fitbit acount to the MyFitnessPal account. I think that end around method should automatically bring your RunMeter activity into fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

You might want to try conneting your RunMeter account to a MyFitnessPal account then link you fitbit acount to the MyFitnessPal account. I think that end around method should automatically bring your RunMeter activity into fitbit.

Best Answer

Thanks, I will give that a try. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
What would be really nice would be to go the other way - from Fitbit activities into Runmeter's activity charting, which I think is best in class. Or develop the Fitbit.com to provide similar functionality. Check it out on the Runmeter app page - pie charts and column charts which show time spent, calories expended, distance covered etc. across all of your sports, or sub-settled in a category. For example, I can see calories expended across all of my sports - rowing, skiing, snowboarding, squash, cycling, running, windsurfing. But within running for example, can compare evolution in speed within a sub-category "run for speed", or evolution in km covered within a category "run for distance". Only thing Runmeter misses is heart rate in their dataset. But charts are world class.
Best Answer

That would be awesome. Runmeter and its reporting is really great.  I so wish I could get my heart rate on the graphs.

Best Answer

I would like it the other way around.  Fitbit data into the Runmeter data stream.

Best Answer