Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 0 and Fitbit Flex 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, I am very new to Fitbit. I use an apple watch original and have a Flex 2 for sleep weight and just being able to have the steps shown on the Fitbit dashboard. Are there any users in here using apple watch series 0 and Fitbit? The step counts on both are way different so wondering did you choose to go with the Fitbit data or the apple step data?

Many thanks.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to welcome you @edbrown1983. If you are seeing the your Flex 2 steps are not being accurate, I recommend restarting your tracker by doing the following:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger.
  2. Remove the pebble from the wristband and press it into the compartment on the charging cable. The pins on the charging cable must align with the corresponding pins on the back of the pebble to lock securely in place.

You’ll know the connection is secure when the pebble vibrates and you see the indicator lights blinking.

3. Find the button on the charging cable below the tracker compartment.
  4. Press it three times within five seconds. The tracker vibrates each time you press the button. A few seconds after the third press, all the lights will flash simultaneously. This means the pebble has restarted. If you miss the light flash but notice the pebble has resumed charging, that too is confirmation that the restart was successful.
  5. Remove the pebble from the charging cable and insert it back into the wristband.

After the restart process, walk 100 steps and let me know how many registered your Fitbit. Also, keep in mind that apple and Fitbit have different algorithms, so it is possible that you see some differences between your information. 

Hope to hear from you soon. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes