Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze with Unified messaging app for android

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently had a thought that it would be great to get facebook and whats app notifications for my Blaze linked to my samsung s5.

I knew you could have the choice to select only one messaging platform. so had a hunt for a unified messaging app.
I came across Disa, I have been trialling this for few days now, Now my blaze is showing message notification for SMS and whats app as well as facebook.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @TomRebane, welcome aboard to our community. Pretty interesting your post. Its difficult to integrate all this features since the Blaze is more oriented as a exercise device, more that a smart watch. I investigate a little on my own about this subject and the messaging service you kindly share with our community. 

I should say I did not know about this as is pretty cool. As you will received messages from all your social apps and remove the dilemma of what notification should I configured on your Fitbit app.

However in my case, it misses some messages. So I can say despite it works, it might not work all the time, keep in mind this is not an app officially supported to be compatible with the Fitbit app. Although I really like your finding. Robot Very Happy

Thank you for sharing this and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @TomRebane, welcome aboard to our community. Pretty interesting your post. Its difficult to integrate all this features since the Blaze is more oriented as a exercise device, more that a smart watch. I investigate a little on my own about this subject and the messaging service you kindly share with our community. 

I should say I did not know about this as is pretty cool. As you will received messages from all your social apps and remove the dilemma of what notification should I configured on your Fitbit app.

However in my case, it misses some messages. So I can say despite it works, it might not work all the time, keep in mind this is not an app officially supported to be compatible with the Fitbit app. Although I really like your finding. Robot Very Happy

Thank you for sharing this and see you around.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Reading about the missing messages this maybe related to phone stopping the service. I found enabling the notification widget (both for fitbit and disa) resolved this issue for me. I have gotten messages while rooms away which as been might useful while away from my phone
Best Answer
0 Votes