Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blaze won't sync to MFP

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have tried every single thing I've read that's talked about how to get my Fitbit and MFP to sync and nothing is working. Delinking and relinking every which way to Sunday, rebooting everything, logging out of everything, praying, cursing, throwing my hands in the air, Clicking steps, unclixking steps etc. Anyone have any other ideas?

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Sammyg21, good to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering which information is not syncing with the integration of MFP and your Fitbit account?

When this integration is failing, the best to try is what you have done so far. Not all the information is going to be shared with your Fitbit account and MFP, so for more details take a look at this informational post.

In addition, make sure your Fitbit tracker is configured on your MFP account as a tracking device to make sure your steps are recognized. I you haven't try this, please take a look at these steps for more help: Fitbit and MFP not syncing!

If the issue persists, please contact MyFitnessPal for more details to see if there is not an issue from their end.

See you around and for more questions, keep me posted.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes