Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit not syncing with MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

MyFitnessPal and Fitbit aren't syncing with each other. Any ideas how I can resolve this? 

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

I have this problem too. The app is not showing as connected 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am also having this same issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am glad to hear that is not just me struggling!! I haven't been able to sync since the end of February. For me the MyFitnessPal app isn't very user friendly for to trying and get help.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine's not syncing either, I'm assuming it's the update which installed yesterday?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine didn't sync yesterday and doesn't seem to be doing so today... anyone have a resolution yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I diconnected the apps and re linked them but I still can not see my daily activity on my fitness pal. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Take a look at the information post on Myfitnesspal you'll notice that Myfitnesspal does not pull the calories from Fitbit. 

As for how third party integrations and how they work, please see tht Third party FAQ

You may have noticed I moved your third party question out of the Hardware section, to give it a more relevant audience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 is not syncing with MFP. I've checked both apps to make sure permissions were correct and they are. My steps and exercise are not showing up on MFP. What am I missing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@mmcbane72 if both apps say they are connected, but your Fitbit account and MFP are still not playing nice I would through Fitbit revoke MFP following this post then wait at least fifteen minutes are until the next sync of the tracker. Now through MFP set the line no up again. 

If this still doesn't seem to work, please reach out to MFP since they are responsible for the connection. 

Best Answer

Fitbit not syncing with my fitness pal

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I have solved this one. I got mine to work by making sure all options for sharing were checked. I had originally opted out of the friends sharing. 

Unlink everything and start from scratch to pair the apps, making sure all options for sharing are selected.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked. Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes