Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blood sugar app compatible with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a blood sugar tracking app that is compatible with fitbit.  I think this should definitely be an option within the fitbit app itself.  It sucks having to keep track of so many different apps.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Amy4a, its nice to see new faces in our Community. At the moment there isn't any app that allow to track this information, at least from our supported apps. You can review this information in our site: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership.

Although as we don't have control over third party applications, due to this are developed by a third party using our open API; so is hard to tell if there is one that can track your sugar. I have found some apps despite are not listed on our supported apps list and still can be integrated with Fitbit sharing basic information.

There was a topic where is mentioned MyFitnessPal as a workaround, but I believe is require to pay for a premium service. Here is the topic if you want to learn more about it: Custom Tracking To Log Blood Glucose.

If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion and contribute with your vote and comments. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I know that your apps are third party, BUT an app that worked with fitbit along with Alexa's "BloodSugar" skill would be SOOOOO great. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @rhino65, good to see you again. Indeed it will be a cool integration to have with Alexa. I was looking if there is a similar suggestion in our Feature Suggestion board but there isn't. So feel free to share your own idea by visiting our feature suggestion board.

Your feedback is always welcome to create new feature and improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes